The Grape Solar 40 Amp ZENITH MPPT Solar Charge Controller keeps batteries regulated and prevents them from overcharging. Maximum Power Point Tracking charge controllers utilize an advanced charging algorithm to maximize charging efficiency. Use of an MPPT charge controller can result in 15-20% higher efficiency than a PWM style controller.
- Works with higher voltage panels
- Allows for series connections of panels
- Works with 12-Volt and 24-Volt battery banks
- Maximum solar panel array voltage: 100-Volt DC
- Maximum charging current: 40 Amp
- LCD screen allow you to monitor your system and adjust system parameters
- Remote monitoring app available, contact Grape Solar
- Includes temperature sensor and remote monitoring antenna
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.