The Renogy 2000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter is a high-quality solar accessory that is perfect for off-grid systems!
A power inverter is an electrical device that transforms the DC power stored in batteries into standard household AC power for consumer electronic needs. As a pure sine wave inverter, it is capable of producing cleaner, smoother, quieter, and more reliable electricity to operate tools, fans, lights, and other electronics without interference. Many off-grid systems require a power inverter to run every day electronics.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this product.
- Continuous Power: 2000W
- AC Output Voltage Range : 115VAC
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Operating Temp: -4°F - 158°F
- No Load Current Draw: < 1A
- Weight: 11.7 lbs.
- Surge Power: 4000W
- Output Frequency (Nominal): 60 Hz ± 0.1%
- Efficiency: > 90%
- THD: < 3% Linear Load < 5% Non-linear Load
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 8.7x 3.7 In
- Renogy 3ft 4WG Inverter Cables (A Pair
What’s Included What’s all included with your purchase.
Features Here’s some cool features about this product.
- Optimized for 12 VDC system voltage
- Offers high quality waveform with little harmonic distortion
- Overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit
- Special LED indicators for under-voltage and over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, over-load protection, and short circuit indication
- High-speed ventilation fans to help keep the inverter running at a low temperature
- Five stage power saving mode
- No static or humming noises
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.