Meet the newly redesigned 40A Rover MPPT Charge Controller. This smart charge controller is capable of conveniently self-diagnosing itself in the event of an error and can be used with the Bluetooth Module, Renogy BT-1. By pairing the Rover with the BT-1 and the Renogy BT app through Bluetooth, users can monitor and adjust their solar system straight from their phones. The Rover was also built tough with a die-cast aluminum exterior which allows for safe heat dissipation and general protection from wear and tear.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this product.
Rover 40 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- Rated Battery Current: 40A
- Rated Load Current: 20A
Max. PV Input Short Current: 50A
- Max. Battery Voltage: 32V
Max Solar Input Voltage: 100VDC
- Charge circuit voltage drop: ≤ 0.26V
Discharge circuit voltage drop: ≤ 0.15V
- Working Temperature: -35°C to +45°C
Max Terminal Size: 8AWG
- Rated Load Current: 10% to 90% NC
- Overall Dimension: 9.37 x 6.81 x 2.85 in
- Net Weight: 4.41 lb.
Options: BT-1 Bluetooth Module
- Model: BT-1
- Input Voltage: 5V-12V
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.04W
- Operating Power Consumption: 0.05W
- Communication Range: ≤15m
- Serial Baud Rate: Fixed Baud Rate 9600bps
- Cable Length: 5.00 m (16.4 ft)
- Dimensions: 2.6 X 2.01 X 0.61 In
- Installation Dimensions: 57.5, φ3.2mm (2.26, φ0.13in)
- Operation Temperature: -20℃ to 75℃ (-4 F to 167 F)
- Protection Grade: IP67
- Weight: 120 g (4.2oz)
What’s Included What’s all included with your purchase.
- (1) Rover Li 40 Amp MPPT Charge Controller
- (1) USB to RS-232 Converter Cable
- Options: (1) BT-1 Bluetooth Module
Features Here’s some cool features about this product.
- Automatically detects 12V or 24V DC system voltages. Compatible with various Deep Cycle battery options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium.
- Innovative MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99% and peak conversion efficiency of 98%.
- Electronic protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current.
- LCD screen and multiple LED indicators for displaying system operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes.
- Features diverse load control; also capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries.
- Die-cast aluminum design allows for efficient heat dissipation.
- RS232 port allows the Rover to communicate with the BT-1 Bluetooth module, which can pair with the Renogy BT smartphone app. You may also connect the included USB converter cable from the port to a PC to use the Solar Monitoring Software.
2nd controller happy with the performance for our off grid home.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.