Meet the newest addition to the Renogy Rover Series, the 30A Rover-Li MPPT Charge Controller. The Rover-Li is not only capable of self-diagnosing errors, but it can also automatically detect 12V/24V systems. Pair this MPPT charge controller with the battery of your choice, from sealed to lithium. This 30A charge controller is encapsulated with a sturdy case that protects against general wear and tear. It also includes an aluminum heat sink for heat dissipation. Compatible with the Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module, users can connect to and monitor their solar power systems in real time, straight from their phones.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this product.
Rover 30 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- Rated Battery Current: 30A
- Rated Load Current: 20A
Max. PV Input Short Current: 50A
- Max. Battery Voltage: 32V
Max Solar Input Voltage: 100VDC
- Charge circuit voltage drop: ≤ 0.26V
Discharge circuit voltage drop: ≤ 0.15V
- Working Temperature: -35°C to +45°C
- Max Terminal Size: 8AWG
- Rated Load Current: 10% to 90% NC
Overall Dimension: 9.37 x 6.81 x 2.85 in Net
- Weight: 4.41 lb.
Options: BT-1 Bluetooth Module
- Model: BT-1
- Input Voltage: 5V-12V
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.04W
- Operating Power Consumption: 0.05W
- Communication Range: ≤15m
- Serial Baud Rate: Fixed Baud Rate 9600bps
- Cable Length: 5.00 m (16.4 ft)
- Dimensions: 2.6 X 2.01 X 0.61 In
- Installation Dimensions: 57.5, φ3.2mm (2.26, φ0.13in)
- Operation Temperature: -20℃ to 75℃ (-4 F to 167 F)
- Protection Grade: IP67
- Weight: 120 g (4.2oz)
What’s Included What’s all included with your purchase.
- (1) Rover Li 30 Amp MPPT Charge Controller
- (1) Remote Temperature Sensor
- (1) USB to RS-232 Converter Cable
- Options: (1) BT-1 Bluetooth Module
Features Here’s some cool features about this product.
- Compatible with 12V and 24V systems.
- Compatible with various Deep Cycle battery options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium.
- The Rover is a negative ground controller, which ensures compatibility with any negative ground system.
- Any negative connection on the solar module, battery, and load can be safely earth-grounded as required.
- Featuring innovative MPPT (maximum power point tracking) technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99%, maximizing the energy from solar panels to charge your system.
- 4-stage charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) and temperature compensation increase your battery life and improve your system's performance.
- Intelligent protection built-in against reverse polarity, overcharging, over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current.
- LCD screen and multiple LED indicators for displaying system operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes.
- RS232 port allows the Rover to communicate with the BT-1 Bluetooth module, which can pair with the Renogy BT smartphone app. You may also connect the included USB converter cable from the port to a PC to use the Solar Monitoring Software.
Haven't plugged it up yet.When I do I promise to give you folks a good review if being good or bad.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.