The 20A Rover MPPT Charge Controller features a die-cast aluminium shell that is perfect for heat dissipation while also protecting against general wear and tear. This intelligent controller is not only capable of up to 99% tracking efficiency, but can also self-diagnose system faults. This charge controller displays error codes that can be easily looked up. Capable of automatically detecting 12V/24V systems, this crucial system component can also handle various battery options such as GEL and Lithium. Pair this charge controller with the Renogy BT-1 and Renogy BT app to view system performance in real time and make parameter changes without having to get up!
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this product.
Rover 20 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- Nominal system voltage: 12V/24V AutoRecognition
- Rated Battery Current: 20A
- Rated Load Current: 20A
- Max. PV Input Short Current: 25A
- Max. Battery Voltage: 32V
- Max Solar Input Voltage: 100 VDC
- Mounting Oval: 0.30 x 0.18in
- Net Weight: 3.08 lb.
- Discharge circuit voltage
drop: ≤ 0.15V
- Overall Dimension: 8.27 x 5.94 x 2.34 in
Options: BT-1 Bluetooth Module
- Model: BT-1
- Input Voltage: 5V-12V
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.04W
- Operating Power Consumption: 0.05W
- Communication Range: ≤15m
- Serial Baud Rate: Fixed Baud Rate 9600bps
- Cable Length: 5.00 m (16.4 ft)
- Dimensions: 2.6 X 2.01 X 0.61 In
- Installation Dimensions: 57.5, φ3.2mm (2.26, φ0.13in)
- Operation Temperature: -20℃ to 75℃ (-4 F to 167 F)
- Protection Grade: IP67
- Weight: 120 g (4.2oz)
What’s Included What’s all included with your purchase.
- (1) Rover Li 20 Amp MPPT Charge Controller
- (1) Remote Temperature Sensor
- (1) USB to RS-232 Converter Cable
- Options: (1) BT-1 Bluetooth Module
Features Here’s some cool features about this product.
- Automatically detects 12V or 24V DC system voltages
- Compatible with various Deep Cycle battery options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium
- Innovative MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99% and peak conversion efficiency of 98%
- Electronic protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current
- LCD screen and multiple LED indicators for displaying system operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes
- Features diverse load control; also capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries
- Die-cast aluminum design allows for efficient heat dissipation
- RS232 port allows the Rover to communicate with the BT-1 Bluetooth module, which can pair with the Renogy BT smartphone app. You may also connect the included USB converter cable from the port to a PC to use the Solar Monitoring Software.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.