Introducing the new 100A Rover MPPT Charge Controller, the largest Rover controller that Renogy has to offer. Capable of supporting up to 1300 watts on 12 volts, 2600 watts on 24 volts, 3900 watts on 36V and 5200 watts on 48V. This off-grid controller was designed for large-scale projects, both mobile and stationary. For even more power, users can utilize a unique feature limited to this Rover and connect two 100A Rover controllers in parallel for a total of 200 amps! This smart charge controller can also conveniently self-diagnose itself in the event of an error and can be remotely controlled through the Renogy BT app using the Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module. By pairing the Rover with the BT-1 and the Renogy BT app through Bluetooth, users can easily monitor and adjust their solar system straight from their phones.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this product.
Rover 100 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- Nominal Voltage: 12V/24V/36V/48V Auto Recognition
- Rated Load Current:100A
- Max. PV Input Power: 1300W/12V; 2600W/24V; 3900W/36V; 5200W/48V
- Max. PV Input Voltage: 150VDC (25°C), 140VDC(-25°C)
- Self-Consumption: 2.7W - 2.9W
- Operating Temperature: -35°C to +45°C
- Temperature Compensation: -3mV/°C/2V (default)
- Dimensions: 12.00 x 17.44 x 4.35 in
- Weight: 22 lb.
- Enclosure: IP32
- Terminals: 25mm2, 4AWG
Options: BT-1 Bluetooth Module
- Model: BT-1
- Input Voltage: 5V-12V
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.04W
- Operating Power Consumption: 0.05W
- Communication Range: ≤15m
- Serial Baud Rate: Fixed Baud Rate 9600bps
- Cable Length: 5.00 m (16.4 ft)
- Dimensions: 2.6 X 2.01 X 0.61 In
- Installation Dimensions: 57.5, φ3.2mm (2.26, φ0.13in)
- Operation Temperature: -20℃ to 75℃ (-4 F to 167 F)
- Protection Grade: IP67
- Weight: 120 g (4.2oz)
What’s Included What’s all included with your purchase.
- (1) Rover Li 100 Amp MPPT Charge Controller
- (1) Remote Temperature Sensor
- (1) Controller Paralleling Cable
- Options: (1) BT-1 Bluetooth Module
Features Here’s some cool features about this product.
- Automatically detects 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V DC system voltages. Compatible with various Deep Cycle battery options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium.
- Innovative MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99% and peak conversion efficiency of 98%.
- Electronic protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current.
- LCD screen and multiple LED indicators for displaying system operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes.
- Capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries.
- RS232 and RS485 ports. RS232 allows the Rover to communicate with the BT-1 Bluetooth module, which can pair with the Renogy BT smartphone app. RS485 allows Rovers to be paralleled.
Payment & Security