The Rockpals 60W Foldable Solar Panel is built to solar charge your power station and keep your small/medium electronics fully powered. The hanging loops allow you to strap the panel to vehicles, tents, and more.
- MADE FOR SOLAR GENERATORS: Compatible with most solar generator/portable power station on the market. 8mm DC for Goal Zero/Jackery, 5.5 × 2.5mm DC for Suaoki portable Generator and 3.5 ×1.35mm DC for Paxcess/Webtop portable generator), and 5V USB devices.
- 3-USB SMART CHARGING TECHNOLOGY: Identify your device, maximize the charge speed, protect your unit from overloading and overcharging.
- HIGH CONVERSION EFFICIENCY: Convert up to 21.5%-23.5% of solar power into free energy.
- WATER-RESISTANT & DURABLE: Made from durable Oxford cloth, water-resistant to endure most weather conditions.
- FORDABLE & PORTABLE: Folded dimensions: 13.8 * 3.39 * 2.36 Inches, only 8.68 lbs. with an easy-carry handle.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this solar panel.
Convert Sunlight to Solar Energy.
|Open Circuit Voltage||19V|
|Short Circuit Current||4A|
|Full Recharge Time|
|Product Weight||8.68 lbs (3.95kg)|
|Dimensions - Folded (LxWxD)||13.4 x 13.8 x 2.36 inches|
|Operating Usage Temperature||0 - 120 F|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|In the Box||Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 5.5 × 2.5mm, 8mm, 3.5 * 1.35mm), MC4 Cable|
|QC 3.0 USB Port||9V/2.5A|
|Output Wattage||30W-36W (50%-60%)|
FAQ Some common Q&A about this solar panel.
Your top questions answered.
1. Does this work with the anger power house?
As long as it is Rockpals Foldable 60W Solar Panel Charger for Suaoki/Webetop / Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Generator/Goal Zero Yeti Power Station/Paxcess Battery Pack/USB Devices, QC3.0 USB Ports.
2. The description indicates water resistant. What is the IP rating?
The IP rating of our 60W solar panel is IPX4 water resistant.
3. Can I take it on a plane?
The solar panel charger is without electricity so that you can take it on a plane
4. Does anyone know if this product can charge a mac book laptop?
The MacBook laptop should charge with USB and the solar panel has a junction box with a USB output. One concern is that the solar panel will output too many amps. The USB standards for charging devices will likely protect you from overcharging your device. Keep in mind that a junction box will not protect your device as well as a charge controller.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.