The Rockpals 520WH Portable Power Station is ready to power your small to medium size devices for over 1000 battery cycles. It is perfect for camping trips, backyard parties, or just there to serve as your On-The-Go emergency power outage generator.
- ALL-IN-ONE PORTABLE POWER STATION: Includes four USB ports (5~9V/2A QC3.0 + 5~9V/2A Type-C + 5V/3.1A 2USB ), AC outlet(AC110V±10%, 500W,1000W peak) and 4 DC outport 5.5mm*2.1mm(9~12.6V/10A, 12A Max Total); Car Port (12V/10A max).
- HIGH CAPACITY & LIGHTWEIGHT: 520WH (11.1V/140400mAh) lithium battery and weight 14.33 lbs with an easy-carry handle.
- EASILY RECHARGED BY THREE WAYS: AC wall charger,12V car charger and 13-22V/max 6A solar panel charging.
- FEATURES LED DISPLAY: Easy to read charge/discharge data and battery status.
- RELIABLE POWER & WARRANTY: Pure sine wave protects your sensitive devices from damage and worry-free 24-month warranty is provided.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this generator.
Power always at your fingertips.
|Capacity||520WH/46.85AH, 500W, 1000W Peak, equivalent 140400mAh/3.7V|
|Lifecycles||≥1000 cycles to 80%|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||12.05 x 7.87 x 6.93 inches|
|Product Weight||14.33 lbs (6.5 kg)|
|Charge Methods||AC Wall Charger, 12V Cigarette Lighter, Solar Panel (13~22V, 6A max)|
|Full Recharge Time||
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|AC Output (pure sine wave)||AC110V±10%, 60Hz±1Hz|
|Power Indicator||LED Display|
|Solar Input Charging||13~22V, 6A max|
|DC Output||Cigarette Lighter 12V/10A, (9~12.6V/10A) X 4DC Ports, 12V/145W max total|
|DC Input||DC 15V/6A|
|Optional Accessory||100W Solar Panel|
|In the Box||AC Charger, Car Charger, User Manual|
|Compatible CPAP||DC Output 120W max(Optional DC converter recommended); AC Output 500W max|
FAQ Some common Q&A about this generator.
The All-In-One Portable Power Station.
1. What devices can ROCKPALS 500W(520WH) power?
Please note that the AC output port can charge devices less than 500W, DC output can charge devices less than 120W. Once exceeding, the RP500W will be in protection mode. Please remove the appliance, and press the AC button for reaction.
2. How to calculate the working times for your device?
AC output working time=520WH * 0.85/the power of your device. For example, assume your power of device is 60W, working time will be 520wh * 0.85/60w=7.37 hrs ( rough calculated ) 2. DC and USB output working time=520wh * 0.96/the power of your device.
3. What related solar panel is suggested?
100-200W, 18V solar panel is suggested for higher power, faster charge. The charge speed is related to sun intensity.
4. How to check if the generator is fully charged?
Full Power State: The display shows 100%. Low Power Status: Lower than 10%, it alarms and stops to output when 0%.
5. What appliance can it power?
Please ensure that your power of your devices doesn't exceed 500W.
6. Which CPAP machine can Rockpals 500w power?
RP500W only works for CPAP whose rated power is below 96W. If your machine is over 96W, there is only AC port used (96W~500W). The working time of your CPAP is depending on the running power of your CPAP.
7. Is Rockpals 500w power station 12V regulated?
No, it isn't 12V regulated. When run with 12V regulated machine, it would stop working when it states only 50%-60%.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.