The Rockpals 330W Power Station pairs well with the 100W Solar Panel for faster charge times and the ability to power anything such as LED camping lanterns, laptops, drones, and even power tools.
330Watt Portable Power Station Highlights
- 289WH (330W/78000Ah) lithium battery and weights 8.8 lbs with a easy-carry handle
- Variety of powering options including: four USB ports (TYPE-C +3*QC3.0), AC outlet (AC110V±10%, 330W,700W peak) and 2*DC (12V/5A), Cigarette lighter Port (12V/8A)
100W Foldable Solar Panel Charger Highlights
- Compatible with the most solar generator on the market ( but not for Jackery 440 ) and 5V USB for devices like smartphone and tablets(iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy), GPS, digital cameras, etc.
- Up to 21.5-23.5% high conversion efficiency and water-resistant to endure most weather conditions.
- Features An intelligent chip (TIR-C technology) inside the unit automatically adjust the electrical current.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this item.
Here’s the specs.
|Capacity||289WH/78000mAH, 330W, 700W Peak|
|Lifecycles||≥500 cycles to 80%|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||8 x 6.1 x 6.5 inches|
|Product Weight||8.8 lbs (4.0 kg)|
|Charge Methods||AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car adapter, Solar Panel (optional)|
|Full Recharge Time||
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE|
|AC Output (pure sine wave)||AC110V±10%, 60Hz±1Hz|
|Solar Input Charging||18V, Above 100W Solar Panel|
|DC Output||12V/5A + Cigarette Lighter 12V/8A|
|Optional Accessory||100W Solar Panel|
|In the Box||AC Charging Cable, AC Adapter, MC4 Adapter Cable, Car Charging Cable, User Manual|
|USB Output||QC3.0 & Type-C Output: 18W, Wireless Charge: 5W|
|Compatible CPAP||DC Output 120W max(Optional DC converter recommended); AC Output 330W max|
|100W Foldable Solar Panel Charger|
|Open Circuit Voltage||19V|
|Short Circuit Current||6A|
|Full Recharge Time||
|Product Weight||10.8 lbs (4.9kg)|
|Dimensions - Folded (LxWxD)||20.5 x 14.2 x 2.6 inches|
|Operating Usage Temperature||0 - 120 F|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|In the Box||Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 8mm, 3.5 * 1.35mm), MC4 Cable|
|QC 3.0 USB Port||9V/2.5A|
|Output Wattage||50W-60W (50%-60%)|
FAQ Some common Q&A about this item.
Your top questions answered.
1. What kinds of devices can the Rockpals 330W power on?
Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power the device with a power below 370 watts; once exceeded, the Rockpals 330W will automatically shut down. Please refer to your device specifications before purchasing and using.
2. How do I know the working time for my equipment?
1. AC Port Working time = 288.6Wh * 0.85 / working power of the device. For example, assuming your device consumes 30W (possibly a 40-inch TV), the working time is 288.6wh * 0.85 / 30w = 8.18 hours (rough calculation).
2. USB/DC Ports Working Time=78000mAh*0.95/battery capacity of your electric devices. For example, assuming the battery capacity of your device is 2716mAh (such like your iPhone X), the working times is 78000mAh*0.95/2716mAh=27 times (rough calculation).
3. What the type of solar panel are you recommend?
Should I need to buy a MC4 connector separately？ We suggest customer choose the 100 watt above solar panel, which Optimum Operating Voltage is 18V because of higher power, charging faster, charging speed is also relating to the sun intensity. No, you don’t need to buy a MC4 connector separately, MC4 connector is included, but solar panel is not included.
4. Which CPAP machine can Rockpals 330w power?
RP330W only works for CPAP whose rated power is below 120W. If your machine is over 120W, there is only AC port used (120W~330W). The working time of your CPAP is depending on the running power of your CPAP.
5. If my USB device is 1A input, will the 2A output of this charger damage it?
No, this charger has intelligent charging which detects your device and supply exactly current it needs. If your phone only accepts 1A, the charger will deliver 1A.
6. What if the foldable solar panel isn't charging my devices?
1. Check if the input voltage of your device is 5V or 18V.
2. If it's a cloudy day or indirect from sunshine, there may be current fluctuation which in turn, may block charging. So please put this solar panel in the sun directly or wait for the sunny day.
3. Please wipe the panel with a damp cloth before use to avoid scratching.
4. Stay away from fire, water and chemical liquid.
7. If it's partially cloudy or dark, will the charger still work?
Yes, but the charging efficiency will be low causing prolonged charging time.
8. Will this solar panel charge my laptop?
Yes, but please make sure that the power of your device is 12-18V.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.