The Rockpals 330W Portable Power Station is ready to power your devices at any moments notice. It can be used as an SOS light, for travel, home emergencies, or even camping.
- ALL-IN-ONE PORTABLE POWER STATION: Includes four USB ports (TYPE-C +3*QC3.0), AC outlet (AC110V±10%, 330W,700W peak) and 2*DC (12V/5A); Cigarette lighter Port (12V/10A).
- HIGH CAPACITY & LIGHTWEIGHT: 289WH(330W/78000Ah) lithium battery and weights 8.8lb with an easy-carry rugged handle.
- EASILY RECHARGED BY THREE WAYS: 110V AC outlet,12V car charger and solar panel above 100W is recommended.
- FEATURES LED DISPLAY & LED FLASHLIGHT: Easy to read charge/discharge data and battery life status; LED flashlight is conveniently available.
- RELIABLE POWER & WARRANTY: Pure Sine Wave protects your sensitive devices from damage and worry-free 24-month warranty is provided.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this generator.
Power always at your fingertips.
|Capacity||289WH/78000mAH, 330W, 700W Peak|
|Lifecycles||≥500 cycles to 80%|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||8 x 6.1 x 6.5 inches|
|Product Weight||8.8 lbs (4.0 kg)|
|Charge Methods||AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car adapter, Solar Panel (optional)|
|Full Recharge Time||
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE|
|AC Output (pure sine wave)||AC110V±10%, 60Hz±1Hz|
|Solar Input Charging||18V, Above 100W Solar Panel|
|DC Output||12V/5A + Cigarette Lighter 12V/10A|
|Optional Accessory||100W Solar Panel|
|In the Box||AC Charging Cable, AC Adapter, MC4 Adapter Cable, Car Charging Cable, User Manual|
|USB Output||QC3.0 & Type-C Output: 18W, Wireless Charge: 5W|
FAQ Some common Q&A about this generator.
The All-In-One Portable Power Station.
1. What kinds of devices can the Rockpals 330W power on?
Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power the device with a power below 370 watts; once exceeded, the Rockpals 330W will automatically shut down. Please refer to your device specifications before purchasing and using.
2. How do I know the working time for my equipment?
1. AC Port Working time = 288.6Wh * 0.85 / working power of the device. For example, assuming your device consumes 30W (possibly a 40-inch TV), the working time is 288.6wh * 0.85 / 30w = 8.18 hours (rough calculation).
2. USB/DC Ports Working Time=78000mAh*0.95/battery capacity of your electric devices. For example, assuming the battery capacity of your device is 2716mAh (such like your iPhone X), the working times is 78000mAh*0.95/2716mAh=27 times (rough calculation).
3. What the type of solar panel are you recommend? Should I need to buy a MC4 connector separately?
We suggest customer choose the 100 watt above solar panel,which Optimum Operating Voltage is 18V because of higher power, charging faster, charging speed is alse relating to the sun intensity. No, you don’t need to buy a MC4 connector separately, MC4 connector is included,.but solar panel is not included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.