All-In-One Big Power Solar Solution - 240WH Power Station Pairs With 60W Solar Panels To Faster Charge Times Of Powering Everything You Need To Live Life Off The Grid Or Back Up Your Home In An Emergency.
250W Portable Power Station Highlights
- 240WH(250W/648000mAh) Lithium battery and Weights only 5.5LBs with a easy-carry Handle.
- Variety of powering options including: two 5V/3.1A USB ports, AC outlet(AC110V±10%, 250W,300W peak) and 4*DC12V, 60W max ports.
60W Foldable Solar Panel Charger Highlights
- Compatible with the most solar generator on the market ( but not for Jackery 440 ) and 5V USB for devices like smartphone and tablets(iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy), GPS, digital cameras, etc.
- Up to 21.5-23.5% high conversion efficiency and water-resistant to endure most weather conditions.
- Features An intelligent chip (TIR-C technology) inside the unit automatically adjust the electrical current.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this item.
Here’s the specs.
|Capacity||240WH/64800mAH, 250W, 300W Peak|
|Lifecycles||≥500 cycles to 80%|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||8.9 x 3.9 x 6.3 inches|
|Product Weight||5.95 lbs (2.7 kg)|
|Operation Temperature Range||14℉~104℉/-10℃-40℃|
|Charge Methods||AC adapter, 12V Car adapter, Solar Panel (optional)|
|Full Recharge Time||
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE, EMC|
|AC Output (pure sine wave)||AC110V±10%, 60Hz±1Hz|
|Solar Input Charging||18V, 60W-100W|
|DC Output||9~12.6V/6A, 60W max|
|Optional Accessory||60W Solar Panel|
|In the Box||AC adapter, AC Cable, Car charger cable, DC to Cigarette Socket adapter, user manual|
|Compatible CPAP||DC Output 60W max(Optional DC converter recommended); AC Output 250W max|
|60W Foldable Solar Panel Charger|
|Open Circuit Voltage||19V|
|Short Circuit Current||4A|
|Full Recharge Time||
|Product Weight||8.68 lbs (3.95kg)|
|Dimensions - Folded (LxWxD)||13.4 x 13.8 x 2.36 inches|
|Operating Usage Temperature||0 - 120 F|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|In the Box||Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 5.5 × 2.5mm, 8mm, 3.5 * 1.35mm), MC4 Cable|
|QC 3.0 USB Port||9V/2.5A|
|Output Wattage||30W-36W (50%-60%)|
FAQ Some common Q&A about this item.
Your top questions answered.
1. Which devices can Rockpals 250w power?
Please note that the AC output port can charge devices less than 250W, DC output can charge devices less than 60W; Once exceeding, the RP 250W will be in protection mode. We need to charge it by wall charger to reset it.
2. How to calculate the working time for your devices?
1. AC output working time=240wh * 0.85/the power of your device. For example, assume your power of device is 50W, working time will be 240wh * 0.85/50w=4.08 hrs ( rough calculated ).
2. DC and USB output working time=240wh * 0.95/the power of your device.
3. Can it power your CPAP?
Of course, it can. RP 250W power station can power your cpap by two ways: 110V AC plug and 12V DC plug. We strongly recommend to use ROCKPALS DC converter ( sold separately by ROCKPALS ) with this power station and turn off the heater and humidifier to get 2+ nights use.
4. Which CPAP machine can Rockpals 250w power?
RP250W only works for CPAP whose rated power is below 60W. If your machine is over 60W, there is only AC port used (60W~250W). The working time of your CPAP is depending on the running power of your CPAP.
5. Does this work with the anger power house?
As long as it is Rockpals Foldable 60W Solar Panel Charger for Suaoki/Webetop / Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Generator/Goal Zero Yeti Power Station/Paxcess Battery Pack/USB Devices, QC3.0 USB Ports.
6. The description indicates water resistant. What is the IP rating?
The IP rating of our 60W solar panel is IPX4 water resistant.
7. Can I take it on a plane? The solar panel charger is without electricity so that you can take it on a plane 8. Does anyone know if this product can charge a mac book laptop?
The MacBook laptop should charge with USB and the solar panel has a junction box with a USB output. One concern is that the solar panel will output too many amps. The USB standards for charging devices will likely protect you from overcharging your device. Keep in mind that a junction box will not protect your device as well as a charge controller.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.