The Rockpals 250W Portable Generator is a perfect power source for your indoor and outdoor activities such as camping, hunting, fishing, traveling, or serving as an emergency backup power source during a power outage.
- 2020 UPGRADED 250-WATT POWERFUL AC, USB AND 12V OUTPUTS: Rockpals RP250W has upgraded the AC output to 250W continuous (300W surge max) dual AC outputs, built-in 2x USB 2.1A and 4x DC 12V ( 60W ) ports.
- HIGH CAPACITY & LIGHTWEIGHT POWER PACK: 240WH (3.7V 64.8Ah/12V 20Ah) Lithium battery and Weights only 5.5LBs.
- THREE WAYS FOR RECHARGE: AC Outlet (6-7 Hrs), 12V Car Charger (6-7 Hrs) and Optional 60/100W Solar Panel ( 7-8 Hrs ).
- PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER: Never do harm to your device compared to modified sine wave ones, running faster, quieter, cooler.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this generator.
Power always at your fingertips.
|Capacity||240WH/64800mAH, 250W, 300W Peak|
|Lifecycles||≥500 cycles to 80%|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||8.9 x 3.9 x 6.3 inches|
|Product Weight||5.95 lbs (2.7 kg)|
|Operation Temperature Range||14℉~104℉/-10℃-40℃|
|Charge Methods||AC adapter, 12V Car adapter, Solar Panel (optional)|
|Full Recharge Time||
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE, EMC|
|AC Output (pure sine wave)||AC110V±10%, 60Hz±1Hz|
|Solar Input Charging||18V, 60W-100W|
|DC Output||9~12.6V/6A, 60W max|
|Optional Accessory||100W Solar Panel|
|In the Box||AC adapter, AC Cable, Car charger cable, DC to Cigarette Socket adapter, user manual|
FAQ Some common Q&A about this generator.
The All-In-One Portable Power Station.
1. Which devices can Rockpals 250w power?
Please note that the AC output port can charge devices less than 250W, DC output can charge devices less than 60W; Once exceeding, the RP 250W will be in protection mode. We need to charge it by wall charger to reset it.
2. How to calculate the working time for your devices?
1. AC output working time=240wh * 0.85/the power of your device. For example, assume your power of device is 50W, working time will be 240wh * 0.85/50w=4.08 hrs ( rough calculated ).
2. DC and USB output working time=240wh * 0.95/the power of your device.
3. Does it support pass through charging?
No, the 250W portable power station doesn't support pass-through charging but only Rockpals 300W/500W power station.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.