The Rockpals 2 In 1 Bright LED Camping Lantern boasts over 1,000 lumens, two adjustable modes, and three different brightness settings. The power bank function allows the lantern to power your phone and tablets in the event of an emergency or power outage.
- 15 Light Modes: Rockpals Lantern offers five different light modes. a) Low: having a modest output of 20 lumens, suitable for reading. b) Medium: standard mode used for most tasks such as camping. c) High: having the option to throw an extra-strong beam. d) SOS: Signal SOS at night when in an emergency. e) Strobe: Acts as an emergency blinker.
- Portable Power Bank: Rockpals Lantern can also act as a 10000 mAh phone charger. Keeps your smartphone and more other USB devices charged all day during your outdoor adventures.
- IPX6 Water Resistant: IPX6 water resistant to protect against splashing water from all directions (NOTE: it couldn't be submerged in the water).
- Certified Safe: PSE, RoHS, CE and FCC certified. Supports over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current, and short-circuit protection to protect your devices from damage and 24-month 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this item.
Here’s the specs.
|Battery||18650, 2500mAh*4, 3.7V|
|LED Power||10W@White Llight + 4.5W@Red Light|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||4.7 x 4.6 x 1.46 inches|
|Product Weight||0.73 lbs (0.33 kg)|
FAQ Some common Q&A about this item.
Your top questions answered.
1. Does it come with a charger and the battery removable?
The LED work light built-in rechargeable 10000 mAh battery, you don't need prepare other battery. And comes with the usb cable, you can easily charge it.
2. Does the handle have some tension in it so that the light could be directed if hung, or does it just flop?
Yes, the metal handle has some tension. And there is a hole on the handle so that it can be installed on the tripod.
3. Would it be OK to have on for 8 hours without overheating?
NO. This led work light doesn't run nearly as hot as a halogen light.
4. How to turn it off?
Please just long press the light button on the left to turn it off.
Payment & Security