The Rockpals 100W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel converts up to 21.5%-23.5% of sunlight to solar energy. Stay charged with power from the sun! It's lightweight, foldable, and comes with an easy-carry handle making it ideal for any outdoors event or even an unexpected power outage.
- COMPLETE COMPATIBLE: Suitable for most solar-powered batteries on the market: different size of connectors included (8mm/5.5 * 2.5mm/3.5 * 1.35mm DC Adapters for Rockpals, Goal Zero, Jackery 160/240/500, Anker or any other power stations), and 5V USB devices.
- SMART CHARGE, FAST CHARGE: The built-in smart IC chip intelligently identifies your device, and maximizes its charging speed while protects your devices from over charging and overloading.
- WATER-RESISTANT & DURABLE: Made from durable Oxford cloth and water-resistant to endure most weather conditions.
- FORDABLE & PORTABLE: Folded dimensions: 20.5 × 14.2 × 2.6 Inches, only 10.8 lbs with an easy-carry handle. 24-Month Warranty.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this solar panel.
Captures sunlight. Converts to solar energy.
|Open Circuit Voltage||19V|
|Short Circuit Current||6A|
|Full Recharge Time||
|Product Weight||10.8 lbs (4.9kg)|
|Dimensions - Folded (LxWxD)||20.5 x 14.2 x 2.6 inches|
|Operating Usage Temperature||0 - 120 F|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|In the Box||Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 8mm, 3.5 * 1.35mm), MC4 Cable|
|QC 3.0 USB Port||9V/2.5A|
|Output Wattage||50W-60W (50%-60%)|
FAQ Some common Q&A about this solar panel.
Your top questions answered.
1. What can the Rockpals 100W solar panel charge?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Rockpals 100W is best used for recharging a Rockpals power station.
2. If my USB device is 1A input, will the 2A output of this charger damage it?
No, this charger has intelligent charging which detects your device and supply exactly current it needs. If your phone only accepts 1A, the charger will deliver 1A.
3. What if the foldable solar panel isn't charging my devices?
1. Check if the input voltage of your device is 5V or 18V.
2. If it's a cloudy day or indirect from sunshine, there may be current fluctuation which in turn, may block charging. So please put this solar panel in the sun directly or wait for the sunny day.
3. Please wipe the panel with a damp cloth before use to avoid scratching. 4.Stay away from fire, water and chemical liquid.
4. If it's partially cloudy or dark, will the charger still work?
Yes, but the charging efficiency will be low causing prolonged charging time.
5. Will this solar panel charge my laptop?
Yes, but please make sure that the power of your device is 12-18V.
6. Will 100W solar panel pull the electric in RV, trailer? Is the solar controller needed?
If Other solar panels charge our power supply, a solar controller isn't needed, since it's included in our power station. However, if our solar panels give power for batteries of some cars, the solar controller is needed, because their batteries are not protected.
7. Can the 100W solar panel be chained with other solar panels for faster charging?
No. Rockpals 100W solar panel isn't parallel capable and couldn't be in parallel with any other solar panel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.