The Renogy 200W 12V Premium Kit uses our most efficient products to boost your off-grid system to its highest potential. This kit includes the new 100W Eclipse/Mono Solar Panel which is not only sleek in size, weight, and color but are made of the highest efficiency solar cells that Renogy has to offer. This Premium Kit is perfect for installation on an RV, boat, or camper. It can also be installed in a ground mount system next to an off-grid campsite, making it an ideal choice for many off-grid applications.
The included Rover 20A MPPT Charge Controller features multiphase synchronous rectification and Maximum Power Point Tracking technologies, which increase charging efficiency. Our new Bluetooth module is also included which can be paired to the Renogy BT APP. The Renogy BT APP allows users to remotely monitor and change their photovoltaic system's parameters with a few simple swipes on their smartphone or tablet. For convenience, this kit also consists of two sets of mounting Z-Brackets, one 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, one 8ft 8AWG Tray Cable, fusing components for your controller and battery.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this product.
|Renogy 100W Eclipse Solar Panel||Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel|
|Maximum Power: 100W||Maximum Power: 100W|
|Maximum System Voltage:600V DC||Maximum System Voltage:600V DC|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.2V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.10A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.7V||Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.70A||Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A|
|Weight: 15.0lbs||Weight: 16.5lbs|
|Dimensions: 40.8 X 20.7 X 1.4 inches||Dimensions: 47.0 X 21.3 X 1.4 inches|
|20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit (A pair)||Renogy 10A MC4 Fuse Holder w/Fuse|
|Length: 20ft||Rated Current: 10A|
|AWG: 10||Rated Voltage: 1000 V DC|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000V||Contact Material: Copper, Silver Plated|
|Temperature: -40°F to +185°F||Replaceable Fuse: Cylindrical PV Fuse (10x38mm)|
|Mounting Z Brackets (Set)||Renogy 8ft 10AWG Tray Cables (A pair)|
|Eight Long Cap Bolts and Four Short Bolts||Rating Voltage: 600/1000V|
|Four Spring Washers and Four Washers||Length: 8ft|
|Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets||AWG: 10|
|Four Nuts||Temperature: -40°F to +185°F|
|2ft 10AWG ANL Fuse Cable||ANL 20A Fuse Set|
|Length: 2ft||Current Rating: 20A|
|Rating Voltage: AC Uo/U 0.6/1 KV, DC 1.8KV||Voltage Rating: 72V|
|Temperature: -40°F to +194°F||Interrupt Capacity: 180A (48V)|
|20A Rover Charge Controller||BT-1 Bluetooth Module|
|Nominal System Voltage: 12V/24V Auto Recognition||Max Solar Input Voltage: 100 VDC|
|Rated Battery Current: 20A||Mounting Oval: 0.30 x 0.18in|
|Rated Load Current: 20A||Net Weight: 3.08 lb.|
|Max. PV Input Short Current: 25A||Discharge circuit voltage drop: ≤ 0.15V|
|Max. Battery Voltage: 32V||Overall Dimension: 8.27 x 5.94 x 2.34 in|
What’s Included What’s all included with your purchase.
Features Here’s some cool features about this product.
- Monocrystalline panels come with high-efficiency cells that help increase module efficiency. Module efficiency: Eclipse 100W Monocrystalline: 18.35%
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- Rover charge controller brings peak conversion efficiency of 98%, high Tracking efficiency of 99%
- Extra thick anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- RS-232 port compatible for extra features
- Compatible with Renogy Bluetooth Module and Renogy BT APP for remote monitoring
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing
- Comes equipped with an MC4 Inline fuse and ANL fuse components for protecting your charge controller and battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.