Renogy's 12V deep cycle AGM batteries were specifically designed for solar energy storage applications. Leak-proof, spill-proof and ultimately maintenance free, Renogy's AGM line is the ideal candidate for a battery meeting high quality performance. Whether it's for daily use or backup power, the Renogy AGM battery is right for you.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this product.
|Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12V 200Ah|
|Nominal Voltage: 12V||Maximum Discharge Current: 2000A (5S)|
|Nominal Capacity: 200Ah@10hr-rate to 10.8V @25°C||Maximum Charging Current: 80A|
|Float charging Voltage: 13.5 to 13.8V||Operating Temperature: Discharge: -15~50℃; Charge: 0~40℃|
|Container Material: ABS||Terminal: T13|
|Dimension:20.5X9.4X9.4 In.||Weight: 128.97lbs|
What’s Included What’s all included with your purchase.
- 1 Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12V 200Ah
Features Here’s some cool features about this product.
- Manufactured with thick absorbent glass mat (AGM) separators and advanced valve regulated technology, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance
Excellent Discharge Performance
- Proprietary quinary alloy plates and specially treated plate grids enable low internal resistance and high discharge currents of up to 10 times the battery rated capacity
Long Shelf Life
- Made of high purity materials, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries reduce the monthly self-discharge rate below 3% at 77℉ (25℃), which is 5 times lower than their flooded counterparts
Wide Operation Temperature Range
- Improved electrolyte formula ensures stable battery capacity and outstanding discharge performance at low temperatures below 32℉ (0℃).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.