The Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module (New Version) pairs great with any compatible Renogy solar charge controller. This updated model boasts an increased signal range of up to 82 feet and an additional LED to indicate when your devices have synced. Plug the BT-1 into your controller's RJ12 port to seamlessly monitor and change settings straight from your smart device. Compatible with both the Renogy BT and DC Home App, the Renogy BT App is a charge controller-only application available in both the App Store and Google Play.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this product.
|Communication Protocol: RS232||Port Type: RJ12|
|Input Voltage: 5V||Protection Grade: IP54|
|Standby Power Consumption: 0.04W||Operating Power Consumption: 0.05W|
|Communication Range: ≤82ft||Serial Baud Rate: Fixed Baud Rate 9600bps|
|Cable Length: 5.00 m (16.4 ft)||Dimensions: 2.65 X 1.38 X 0.55 in (67.3 X 35 X 14 mm)|
|Installation Dimensions: 67.3 φ3.5mm (2.66 φ 0.14in)||Operation Temperature: -20℃~85℃ (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Weight: 130g (4.58oz)|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
What’s Included What’s all included with your purchase.
Features Here’s some cool features about this product.
- Wirelessly monitor and adjust compatible solar charge controllers via Bluetooth
- Connect to our user-friendly smartphone Apps, Renogy BT or Renogy DC Home, to keep track of your system
- Embedded Bluetooth chip with high efficiency and low energy consumption
- Bluetooth 4.2 and BLE technology provides fast and uninterrupted communication
- Powered directly through the controller's RJ12 communication port
- Signal range of up to 82 feet
- Two LED lights that indicate the BT-1's power and Bluetooth connection status
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.