Adding a Renogy 320 Watt 24 Volt black frame Monocrystalline Solar Panel to a home or commercial building is the first step in converting the structure from being energy-dependent to energy producing. Primarily used for residential and commercial purposes, rooftop solar power systems are the perfect way to decrease an electric bill. Also great for large off-grid systems, the 320W Monocrystalline Panel can be used in multi-panel solar arrays for cabins and sheds. This monocrystalline module features the Mono-PERC 120 half cells which are designed to improve both efficiency and reliability. Through maximizing the light absorption area, it has better shading tolerance and the module efficiency is maximized. Complete a large scale project with 320W solar panels, perfect for on-grid or off-grid projects.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this product.
|Max Power at STC: 320W||Open Circuit Voltage: 40.1V|
|Short Circuit Current: 10.14A||Opitmum Operating Voltage: 33.3V|
|Optimum Operating Current: 9.61A||Operating Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40â?to 85â?|
|Dimensions: 65.9*39.1*1.38 in (1675*992*35 mm)||Weight: 40.8 lbs (18.5kg)|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
10-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
What’s Included What’s all included with your purchase.
Features Here’s some cool features about this product.
- EL tested solar modules; No hot-spot heating guaranteed; Minimizes micro-cracks
- PERC Solar Cells, Black frame solar panel
- Low power loss in cell connection
- Better shading tolerance
- Capable of withstanding heavy snow load up to 6000 pa, wind load up to 4000 pa
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- IP68 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets
- Can be used for many different applications, even work sheds, garages, or camps
- Ideal for residential and commercial rooftop systems
- Ground mount compatible
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
- Claim up to 27% of your home's new solar system costs (both equipment and installation) for a tax credit
- To learn more about the Investment Tax Credit, please refer to our Solar Tax Credit section
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.