This 20A/40A DC to DC Charger is designed to charge secondary batteries while driving using the primary battery connected to the alternator. It is able to charge: Flooded, Gel, AGM, and Lithium batteries using multi-stage charging.
The DCC12 Series battery chargers are the most effective way to charge your auxiliary or house batteries from the alternator/starter battery. Compatible with a multitude of alternator types, the DCC12 offers correct charging for AGM, Flooded, Gel, and even Lithium deep cycle batteries! Featuring a 3-stage battery charger and multiple electronic protections, owners can feel confident that their batteries are being charged optimally and automatically. For added safety to personnel, the DCC12 isolates the input from the output preventing incorrect voltage transmission. Easily install the compact yet sturdy DC1212 on RV’s, commercial vehicles, boats, yachts and many more applications!
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this product.
|Renogy 20A DC to DC Battery Charger||Renogy 40A DC to DC Battery Charger|
|Nominal Voltage: 12V||Nominal Voltage: 12V|
|Rated Charge Current: 20A||Rated Charge Current: 40A|
|Output: 250W||Output: 500W|
|Idle Power Consumption: <0.4A||Idle Power Consumption: <0.4A|
|Input Voltage Range: 8V-16V||Input Voltage Range: 8V-16V|
|Equalization Voltage: N/A||Equalization Voltage: N/A|
|Float Voltage: 13.2-13.8v||Float Voltage: 13.2-13.8v|
|Boost Voltage: 14.1-14.7v||Boost Voltage: 14.1-14.7v|
|Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C||Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C|
|Dimensions: 8.31 x 6.89 x 2.68 inches||Dimensions: 10.28 x 6.88 x 2.68 inches|
|Weight: 2.93lbs||Weight: 4.14lbs|
What’s Included What’s all included with your purchase.
- Option 1: (1) Renogy 20A DC to DC Battery Charger
- Option 2: (1) Renogy 40A DC to DC Battery Charger
Features Here’s some cool features about this product.
- Multi-Chemistry Battery Types ( Flooded, Gel, AGM, and Lithium )
- Smart Protection Features ( Battery Isolation, Over-voltage safety, Overheat protection, and Reverse polarity protection)
- S3-phase Charging (Bulk, Boost, and Float)
- Built tough for all conditions
- Able to charge an auxiliary battery to 100% state of charge
- Increases run time of loads, such as fridges and lights
- Overcomes voltage drop caused by long cable runs
- Prolongs Battery Life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.