The Renogy 100W Solar Power Starter Kit is perfect for new customers wanting to get a start in solar. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins — providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. Adding a polycrystalline or monocrystalline solar panel kit can extend your travels further then ever before.
This solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: one Renogy 100W 12V Mono Solar Panel, one 10A PWM Wanderer Charge Controller, one 20ft 12AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, one 8ft 12AWG Tray Cable, and one set of Z-brackets. Start your solar adventure with a Renogy Starter Kit.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this product.
|RENOGY 100W MONOCRYSTALLINE SOLAR PANEL||WANDERER 10A PWM CHARGE CONTROLLER|
|Maximum Power: 100W||Nominal Voltage: 12V/24V Auto Recognition|
|Maximum System Voltage:600V DC (UL)||Rated Charge Current: 10A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V||Max Gauge Size: Up to 12AWG|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.24A||Max. PV Input Voltage: 50 VDC|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.9V||Self-Consumption: <10mA|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.72A||Temperature Compensation: -3mV/°C/2V|
|Weight: 16.5lbs||Weight: 0.27 lbs / 122.47g|
|Dimensions: 42.2 X 19.6 X 1.38 in||Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.0 x 1.1 in / 119 x 75 x 27.5mm|
|RENOGY 8FT 12AWG TRAY CABLES (A PAIR)||MOUNTING Z BRACKETS (SET)|
|Length: 8ft||Eight Long Cap Bolts and Four Short Bolts|
|AWG: 12||Four Spring Washers and Four Washers|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000V||Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets|
|Temperature: -40°F to +185°F||Four Nuts|
|RENOGY ADAPTOR KIT (SET)|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000V|
|Temperature: -40°F to +185°F|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
What’s Included What’s all included with your purchase.
Features Here’s some cool features about this product.
- High solar cell efficiency : Monocrystalline 21%, Polycrystalline 18.6%
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Sealed, Gel Flooded and Lithium charging algorithm ready
- 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- The Renogy Wanderer is equipped with multiple electronic protections; overcharging, overload, short-circuit and reversed polarity
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast and secure mounting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.