The 100W Renogy Solar Expansion Kit is designed for use with an already existing solar power system. This kit is perfect for adding and mounting one additional solar panel. The Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Expansion Kit includes one 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel, one set of Z-Brackets, and one pair of branch connectors. Adding an additional solar panel to an existing system can help charge the battery bank faster while also making full use of the charge controller.
Please Note: The number of panels that may be added to a system is dependent on the charge controller being used.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this product.
Solar Panel Specifications
- Maximum Power: 100W
- Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC(UL)
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.24A
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.9V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.72A
- Weight: 16.5lbs
- Dimensions: 42.2 X 19.6 X 1.38 inches
Renogy MC4 Branch Connectors
- Withstanding Voltage: 1000V DC(TUV), 600V(UL)
- Protection Degree: IP67, mated
- Wiring Size Range: 10, 12, 14 AWG
- Temperature: -40°F to +195°F
Mounting Z Brackets Set
- Eight Long Cap Bolts and Four Short Bolts
- Four Spring Washers and Four Washers
- Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets
- Four Nuts
Renogy Adaptor Set
- Length: 10ft/ 20ft
- AWG: 10
- Rating Voltage: 600/1000V
- Temperature: -40°F to +185°F
What’s Included What’s all included with your purchase.
- (1) 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- (1) Set of MC4 Branch Connectors
- (1) Set of Mounting Z Brackets
- (1) Adaptor Kit Set
Features Here’s some cool features about this product.
25-year transferable power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
1-year material warranty for Accessories
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.