The Renogy 100W Eclipse Solar Suitcase is a convenient and portable power solution. The Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Eclipse Solar Suitcase is an entire solar power system incorporated into one compact package. Built with the most efficient monocrystalline solar cells that Renogy has to offer, this power unit weighs a mere 20.3 lbs. This lightweight suitcase includes two 50 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels, one 20 Amp Voyager Charge Controller with an LCD Screen for power regulation, one 10ft tray cable with alligator clips for easy connection to the battery, and protective casing for safe portability. This Eclipse Suitcase is perfect for the customer who is not looking for a permanent or semi-permanent installation.
Equipped with a carrying handle, sturdy fold-out legs that allow for varying degrees of tilt, and industry-standard latches, this suitcase is a great off-grid companion!
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this product.
Renogy 100 Watt Foldable Solar Suitcase
- Maximum Power at STC: 100W
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V
- Maximum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.6V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.10A
- Maximum Operating Current (Imp): 5.68A
- Maximum System Voltage: 600VDC(UL)
- Folded Dimension: 21.1 x 21.5 x 3.1 inches
Renogy 20A Voyager Charge Controller
- Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC
- Rated Charge Current: 20A
- Max. PV Input Voltage: 26 VDC
- Grounding: Common Negative
- Self-consumption: ≤8mA
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
- Dimensions: 6.38 x 3.82 x 1.34 inches
- Weight: 0.88 lbs
What’s Included What’s all included with your purchase.
- (1) Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Ecplise Solar Suitcase
- (1) Optional 20A Voyager Charge Controller and MC4 to Alligator Clips w/ Fuse
- User Manual for Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Ecplise Solar Suitcase without Charge Controller
- User Manual for Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Ecplise Solar Suitcase with Charge Controller
- User Manual for the Voyager Charge Controller
Features Here’s some cool features about this product.
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
3-year material and workmanship warranty and 1-year material warranty
Excellent performance in low-light environments
Alligator clips for simple connection
German-made solar cells
Adjustable, corrosion-resistant aluminum stand as well as a heavy duty handle and latches for longevity
Compatible with Gel, Sealed, Lithium, and Flooded batteries
Charge controller with LCD display and fully adjustable parameter settings
20A built-in 4-stage solar charge controller provides overcharge protection, reducing fire risk
Negative-ground charge controller for compatibility with your RV, boat, trailer, etc
The low-voltage system avoids electric shock hazards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.