Our Nature's Generator Gold-PE system brings together our Nature's Generator Gold System and the Power Transfer Kit.
The Nature's Generator Gold System is a great introductory package that allows you to start generating and storing your own power even if it's something you haven't done before. With the addition of the Power Transfer Kit, you'll be able to continue providing power to your most needed items without having to disconnect them from their current outlets. By installing the Power Transfer Kit you'll be able to link the existing power circuits in your indoor breaker panel to your Nature's Generator Gold System. The Nature's Generator can provide up to 720W hours of run time and with the Nature's Power Panel, you can continually recharge the generator up to 100W per hour.
Features Here’s some cool features about this product.
Be Prepared For Any Emergency.
Nature's Generator Gold System PE Highlights
- Continually create and use your own power by keeping the included Nature's Generator Power Panel connected to the Nature's Generator
- The included Nature's Generator Power Panel's sturdy design is reinforced with 3.2mm of safety and anti-reflective glass
- The Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit can be installed next to almost any indoor breaker panel. By connecting your Nature's Generator to the Power Transfer Kit you'll more easily be able to continue providing power to your most needed items in case of power loss.
How to recharge your Nature's Generator Gold System PE
- Using included AC Cord - Estimated recharge time: 10 - 15 hrs.
- Using the Nature's Generator Power Panel - Estimated recharge time: 10 - 15 hrs.
- Using the Nature's Generator Wind Turbine. (sold separately and charge times can vary)
What can it power?
Run Times with Nature's Generator
- Smartphones - 60+ Recharges
- Tablets - 30+ Recharges
- Laptops - 12+ Recharges
- LED Light Bulbs - 50+ Recharges
- Point of View Camera - 100+ Recharges
- Mini Fridge - 12-18 Hours
- Refrigerator - 8-12 Hours
- 32" LED TV - 12+ Hours
- Oscillating Fan - 12+ Hours
- CPAP Machine - 8+ Hours
- Circular Saw - 4 Hours of Normal Use
- Corded Drill - 8 Hours of Normal Use
Run Times with Nature's Generator + Power Pod
- Smartphones - 100+ Recharges
- Tablets - 60+ Recharges
- Laptops - 40+ Recharges
- LED Light Bulbs - 100+ Hours
- Point of View Camera - 300+ Recharges
- Mini Fridge - 15-20 Hours
- Refrigerator - 12-20 Hours
- 32" LED TV - 30+ Hours
- Oscillating Fan - 30+ Hours
- CPAP Machine - 20+ Hours
- Circular Saw - 5 Hours of Normal Use
- Corded Drill - 9 Hours of Normal Use
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this product.
Here’s the specs.
- Three 120V household AC outlets
- Two USB ports - 3A of combined power
- One 12V DC port (240W max)
- Expansion Port: 200A Fuse
- Charging AC Input (90W)
- Solar Input (200W Max)
- Wind Input (300W Max)
- Type: AGM Sealed Lead Acid
- Capacity: 60Ah (720Wh)
- Keep plugged in or recharge every 4 months of non-use
- Built-in charge controller
- Built-in low battery protection
- Product dimensions with cart: 23 × 17 × 22 in.
- Product dimensions without cart: 18 x 12 x 15 in.
- Product dimensions - Power Panel: 40 x 6 x 30 in.
- Product dimensions - Power Transfer Switch: 8 x 4.75 x 13.25
- Weight out of box: Generator - 90 lbs
- Weight out of box: Power Panel - 28 lbs
- Weight out of box: Power Transfer Switch - 12 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage Temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Output Power: 1800W max
- Output Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Output Voltage: 120V
- Output Frequency: 60Hz
- Front LCD Display shows battery level, output information and more
- LCD button turns on the LCD display
- Warranty: 12 Months
Features & Data for Nature's Generator Power Panel
- 100 Watt panel
- Cell Type: Polycrystalline
- Junction Box with MC4 Connector cable
- Daisy-Chain to another solar panel using MC4 branch connector
- Frame cart with wheels
- Summer and Winter Tilt positions
- Reinforced with 3.2mm safety, anti-reflective glass
Features for Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit
- Connects to indoor breaker panel
- Use during power loss or as main source of power transfer
What’s Included What’s all included with your purchase.
What a deal!
- Nature's Generator with, Pre-assembled Heavy Duty Cart, Nature's Pulse Smart Key, and Power Cord
- Nature's Generator Power Pod
- Nature's Generator Power Panel with 50ft solar panel cable
- Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit with, Conduit for Power Trasnfer Kit, Cable clamps for Power Transfer Kit, and Power cord for Power Transfer Kit
FAQ Some of your top questions answered.
We’ve got answers.
Q: On the Natures Power Pod there is a button to press to visually see the charge level. I received my pod on (Mon about 4pm) Here it is (Wed) and more than 24 hours later. I press the button to check the battery status. The three led lights on the (r) are all steady green. The next light is steady (Yellow) and the last led light closest to the Led Light button is (Red). Now common sense tells me (ALL) 5 led lights should be (Green) if the battery is fully charged. Please explain what the led lights that are (Yellow & Red) indicate? Is there some fault here?
A: Thanks for contacting Nature’s Generator! All five of the lights will never turn green. Each green represents 60% charge, 80% charge and 100% charge. When the three green lights go away and there is only the red and yellow light left illuminated, that means there is only 40% charge left. When only the red light is illuminated, there is only 20% charge left. When all three green lights illuminate, that means the unit is fully charged and ready for use. When you have either a combination of yellow and red lights, or red only, this is the indication that it is time to recharge the unit.
Q: Can the lead acid be swapped out for lithium?
A: Unfortunately not. Lithium battery is more delicate than lead acid battery and requires additional controlling circuits to manage the lithium battery. Thanks
Q: How do I change fuses?
A: The fuses for expansion port are the same type of the fuses used in the car that can be purchased in auto stores. The fuses for DC port and inverter are auto resettable.
Q: Can you connect 200w of solar panels to the Pod + 200w of solar panels to the Generator? I notice this kit comes with (3) 100w panels... so I'm assuming (2) panels plug into the Generator & (1) panel plugs into the Pod? Is that correct?
A: Yes, you can connect 200watt of solar panels to the power pod and connect 200 watt of solar panels to the generator. Power Pod has 100Ah battery and Generator has 60Ah battery. So the system is designed to have 2 of 100watt solar panel for the power pod and 1 of 100watt solar panel for the generator to maintain proper charging speed, but obviously 4 of 100 watt solar panel can charge the system even faster. Thank you for the interest in Nature's Generator.
Q: How the parallel connection of the 2 solar panels to the natures generator is made?
A: We include MC4 branch connectors in Platinum System to connect 2 solar panels in parallel. Thank you for the interest in Nature's Generator.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.