The Nature's Generator Gold System is a great introductory package that allows you to start generating and storing your own power even if it's something you haven't done before. It brings together our Nature's Generator Gold System and the new Nature's Generator Wind Turbine. With the addition of the Nature's Generator Wind turbine, you'll have an additional method of recharging your Nature's Generator. This will help you stay powered and charged no matter the time of year!
Features Here’s some cool features about this product.
Be Prepared For Any Emergency.
Nature's Generator Gold System WE Highlights
- Keep the included Nature's Generator Power Panel connected to the
- Nature's Generator to continually create and use your own power
The included 100W Nature's Generator Power Panel's sturdy design is reinforced with 3.2mm of safety and anti-reflective glass
- The Nature's Generator Wind Turbine helps provide an additional method of recharging the Nature's Generator so that you can stay charged and connected in almost any weather scenario
How to recharge your Nature's Generator Gold System WE
- Using included AC Cord - Estimated recharge time: 10 - 15 hrs.
- Using the Nature's Generator Power Panel - Estimated recharge time: 10 - 15 hrs.
- Using the Nature's Generator Wind Turbine. (Charge times can vary)
What can it power?
Run Times with Nature's Generator
- Smartphones - 60+ Recharges
- Tablets - 30+ Recharges
- Laptops - 12+ Recharges
- LED Light Bulbs - 50+ Recharges
- Point of View Camera - 100+ Recharges
- Mini Fridge - 12-18 Hours
- Refrigerator - 8-12 Hours
- 32" LED TV - 12+ Hours
- Oscillating Fan - 12+ Hours
- CPAP Machine - 8+ Hours
- Circular Saw - 4 Hours of Normal Use
- Corded Drill - 8 Hours of Normal Use
Run Times with Nature's Generator + Power Pod
- Smartphones - 100+ Recharges
- Tablets - 60+ Recharges
- Laptops - 40+ Recharges
- LED Light Bulbs - 100+ Hours
- Point of View Camera - 300+ Recharges
- Mini Fridge - 15-20 Hours
- Refrigerator - 12-20 Hours
- 32" LED TV - 30+ Hours
- Oscillating Fan - 30+ Hours
- CPAP Machine - 20+ Hours
- Circular Saw - 5 Hours of Normal Use
- Corded Drill - 9 Hours of Normal Use
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this product.
Here’s the specs.
- Three 120V household AC outlets
- Two USB ports - 3A of combined power
- One 12V DC port (240W max)
- Expansion Port: 200A Fuse
- Charging AC Input (90W)
- Solar Input (200W Max)
- Wind Input (300W Max)
- Type: AGM Sealed Lead Acid
- Capacity: 60Ah (720Wh)
- Keep plugged in or recharge every 4 months of non-use
- Built-in charge controller
- Built-in low battery protection
- Product dimensions with cart: 23 × 17 × 22 in.
- Product dimensions without cart: 18 x 12 x 15 in.
- Product dimensions - Power Panel: 40 x 6 x 30 in.
- Product dimensions - Wind Turbine Rotar Diameter: 51 in.
- Weight out of box: Generator - 90 lbs
- Weight out of box: Power Panel - 28 lbs
- Weight out of box: Wind Turbine - 22 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage Temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Output Power: 1800W max
- Output Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Output Voltage: 120V
- Output Frequency: 60Hz
- Front LCD Display shows battery level, output information and more
- LCD button turns on the LCD display
- Warranty: 12 Months
Features & Data for Nature's Generator Power Panel
- 100 Watt panel
- Cell Type: Polycrystalline
- Junction Box with MC4 Connector cable
- Daisy-Chain to another solar panel using MC4 branch connector
- Frame cart with wheels
- Summer and Winter Tilt positions
- Reinforced with 3.2mm safety, anti-reflective glass
Features for Nature's Generator Wind Turbine
- Weatherproof M19 3P connectors
- 100ft, 12AWG UL Wind Turbine Cable
- Wind Input: Anderson connectors
- Rated mechanical power: 400 watts @ 27 mph
- Rated electrical power: 150 watts
- Maximum wind speed 110 mph
What’s Included What’s all included with your purchase.
What a deal!
- Nature's Generator with, Pre-assembled Heavy Duty Cart, Nature's Pulse Smart Key, and Power Cord
- Nature's Generator Power Panels with a 50ft solar panel cable
- Nature's Generator Wind Turbine with Hub, 5 blades, 100ft wind turbine cable, Controller box, and Hardware and tool bag
FAQ Some of your top questions answered.
We’ve got answers.
Q: I have a small RV. When camping off grid I need something to keep my house battery charged to run 12 volt refrigerator and 12 volt lights. Can I plug my 110 ac cord directly into this generator so that it charges the house battery.
A: Yes, it can charge your house battery by connecting AC cord to the generator, but the run time varies depends how big your house battery is. If the gold system is not big enough, you always can upgrade to platinum systems to get extra solar panels and the addtional power pod. Thanks.
Q: Hi, do we have a 220 volt output in this unit, to be shipment in the Phillipines, what is the total cost including the shipping charge. Thanks,
A: Hello, the Nature's Generator AC outlets only supply a 110/120V output. If you are in need of producing a 220/240V output we would recommend pairing the Nature's Generator with a voltage converter to produce the 220/240V. If you can reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your shipping details we would be happy to help you determine shipping costs to Phillipines.
We are thrilled with this generator! No noise, no fumes, easy to handle. It is very well made and user friendly. The staff at Survival Gear was wonderful. We are very happy with this purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.