This small scale solar farm will deliver up to 400-Watt of AC power almost anywhere you need it. Fast and easy set up and installation can be done by one person in under an hour. The Nature Power (3) 22 Watt solar panels, coupled with a deep cycle 12-Volt battery (not included) and some good sunshine can supply household AC power to your cottage, RV, out buildings or anywhere power is required. Used at home this kit can provide emergency power and peace of mind. They are safe for use in temperatures ranging from -40 to 175?F. Completely weatherproofed the solar panels can be installed outdoors permanently. A tilting stand allows you to angle the solar panels towards the sun to get the most power possible from your solar panels. Nature Power solar panels feature a sturdy aluminum frame and toughened glass top a blocking diode built within the wiring protects your batteries draining due to reverse current.
Charges 12 Volt batteries for use on cabins, RV’s, sheds or emergency back-up power
- Creates Renewable Energy Quietly Safely and Best of All Saves Money!
- Do-It-Yourself Installation - Plug-&- Play Connections
- Environmentally friendly Solar Power
- Includes 300 Watt Inverter And All Wires Needed To Charge Your 12 Volt Batteries
- olar Panels are Equipped with Self Support Frames for Best Sunlight
- Add Additional Solar Panels For More Power And Faster Charging Ability
- 3x22 Watt Amorphous Solar Panels
- 4 in 1 Solar Panel Connector
- 8 Amp Charge Controller
- 300 Watt Inverter
- SAE to Battery Clamp cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.