The Safari UT 700 is the latest in Lithium battery technology. It replaces traditional deep cycle lead acid batteries with the safest Lithium – Iron Phosphate. It is a “plug and play”– simply remove the deep cycle lead acid battery from your RV or boat and replace it with this superior performing battery.
- Zero Maintenance
- Holds charge for 2 years
- Weighs just 16.5 pounds
- Covered by a 10 Year Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Lasts a lifetime.
Holding a charge for 3X's longer so you can forget about the hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Battery Class - Lithium Ion
- Battery Chemistry - LiFePO4 - Lithium Iron Phosphate
- (also called LFP - Lithium FerroPhosphate)
- Rated Capacity - 12 V / 56 Ah / 716 Wh
- Cycle Life - 3500+ & 100% DoD
- Weight - 16.5 Pounds
- Dimensions - 10.2 X 6.6 X 8.8 Inches
- Nominal Voltage - 12.8 V
- Technical Rated Capacity - 54 Ah
- Standard Charge Current - 20 A
- Max Charge Current - 50 A
- Max Charge Volt - 15.4 V
- Max Continuous Discharge Current - 100 A
- Operation Temperature - -4 to 130 ºF
- Charge Temperature - 32 to 110 ºF
- Warranty - 10 Year Limited Warranty (see manual)