The Safari UT 1300 is the latest in Lithium battery technology. It replaces traditional deep cycle lead acid batteries with the safest Lithium – Iron Phosphate. It is a “plug and play”– simply remove the deep cycle lead acid battery from your RV or boat and replace it with this superior performing battery. Using lithium-ion technology the Safari UT 1300 can be drained and recharged over 3,500 times. Outlasting any lead-acid battery by years. That's why we back it with a straight-up lifetime warranty.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. The last battery you'll ever buy.
- Zero Maintenance
- Holds charge for 2 years
- Weighs just over 23 pounds
So far so good. I have only discharged it at a maximum of 1500 watts, but seemed to work well. I like the fairly low weight for the rated capacity as well as the safety and long term performance of lithium iron phosphate batteries. I have ordered a second UT 1300 for both series and parallel use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Lasts a lifetime.
Holding a charge for 3X's longer so you can forget about the hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Battery Class - Lithium-Ion
- Battery Chemistry - LiFePO4 - Lithium Iron Phosphate
- (also called LFP - Lithium FerroPhosphate)
- Rated Capacity - 12.8V / 105Ah / 1344Wh
- Cycle Life - 3500+ & 100% DoD
- Weight - 23 Pounds
- Dimensions - 10.2 X 6.6 X 8.8 Inches
- Max Charge Rate - 100A
- Operation Temperature - -4 to 131 ºF
- Charge Temperature - 32 to 113 ºF
- Warranty - Limited Lifetime (see manual)