The Versa Flow Light-Weight Water Filter Package was voted the number one portable survival water filter. Click Here to read the article.
The versatility of the Versa Flow filter now has endless possibilities. This package includes two 64-ounce collapsible canteens, bucket adaptor, hose, and a hose clamp. It easily adapts to your lifestyle and can be screwed onto a plastic water bottle, used in line with your hydration pack, used as a gravity system or bucket filter, or can be used as a straw so you can drink directly from the water source.
The Versa Flow water filter is one of the lightest and most convenient personal water filters anywhere. Weighing in at only 2 ounces and each canteen at 1 ounce you don’t have to worry about adding extra weight your hydration pack or system. It will fit virtually anywhere. This water filter is perfect for backpacking, hiking, camping, travel, and emergency preparedness.
Every filter is built to exacting standards and exceeds EPA standards for filtration. The Versa Flow has many tiny tubes called hollow fiber. Hollow fiber works through size exclusion. The hollow fiber has thousands of tiny holes (0.1 microns) that block 99.9999% of harmful bacteria, Giardia, E. coli, protozoan cysts, Cryptosporidium, and more. These organisms are too large to fit through the 0.1 micron holes. By filtering the water through the outside of the tubes this dramatically increases the surface area and flow rate.
We filter water through the outside of the tubes by bending the hollow fiber. This dramatically increases the surface area and flow rate of the filter while protecting the filter integrity itself. If the core of the tubes become clogged from sediment on the competitors filter you can no use the filter. The Versa Flow allows you to be able to backflush the filter, clearing out all the particulate and increasing the lifespan of the filter. If you consistently backflush the filter you can use it almost indefinitely. This means no additional filters, cartridges, pumps, iodine drops, or batteries to ever buy again.
The Versa Flow water filter does not remove chemicals or viruses from water. Generally, viruses are not found in North America or in municipal water supplies around the world. Check out the Clear Flow if you are concerned about heavy metals or chemicals in your water. Lightweight and low cost, the Versa Flow should be in everyone's backpack, survival gear or travel bag.
Not compatible with Glaceau Smart Water® bottle.
- The Versa Flow removes 99.999% of all bacteria, such as E.coli, salmonella, and cholera. It also removes 99.999% of all protozoan cysts, including giardia, cryptosporidium and other protozoa.
- Hollow fiber membrane
- Attaches to standard plastic bottle with internal 28 mm threading, can be used inline on hydration packs, gravity or bucket system, or used as a straw to drink directly from your water source
- Perfect for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel and for emergency situations
- Flow rate of 1 gallon in 5 minutes
- 1 Versa Flow Filter
- 2 Collapsible Canteens
- 1 Bucket Adaptor
- 1 Clean Hose
- 1 Hose Clamp
- Filter Material: Hollow Fiber
- Removes: Bacteria, Protozoan cysts, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Salmonella and more
- Filter Life: up to 100,000 gallons
- Not compatible with Glaceau Smart Water® bottle.
- Manufactured by HydroBlu
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.