Whether your water source is a clear mountain spring or a silt filled lake, it has never been more important to remove harmful metals, chemicals, and contaminants from environmental changes along with human modernization. The use of Activated Carbon has been found to be one of the best natural compounds for filtering out those unwanted elements while also improving taste and color clarity. The Activated Carbon Filter, along with the Pressurized Jerry Can is the perfect filter to protect your family.
The Activated Carbon module is made up of mixture of activated carbon and ion-exchange microbeads. Activated carbon adsorbs chemicals and heavy metals, and improves the taste and color of the contaminated water. The ion-exchange microbeads are an organic polymer substrate. These beads are porous, providing a large surface area for removing pollution, poisonous, and heavy metal iron from the water. The ion-exchange replaces these negative ions with innocuous ions, such as sodium and potassium.
Additionally, this combination will remove unhealthy organic compounds such as chlorine, pesticides, herbicides, gasoline, and diesel. The adsorption of these various compounds improves the taste and the color of water transforming it into the perfect way to refresh yourself while camping, traveling, or in an emergency situation.
- Removes heavy metals such as lead, iron, cadmium, nickel, chromium, and zinc
- Removes chemicals such as chlorine, pesticides, herbicides, gasoline, and diesel
- Perfect for camping, travel and for emergency situations
- Flow rate of 1 gallon in 3 minutes (may vary due to water contamination levels)
- Filter Material: Activated Charcoal, ion-exchange microbeads, and pre-filter membrane
- Removes: chemicals, heavy metals, large sediments, negative tastes, and color
- Filter Life: up to 250 gallons
- Filter Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Manufacturered by HydroBlu
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.