Easy, Delicious and Fuel-Free
Go solar with our fastest solar oven. Bake, roast or steam a meal for two people in minutes, reaching up to 550°F (290°C). GoSun Sport sets the bar for portable solar stoves.
- Easy To Use: Unfold, load with food, point towards the Sun and relax. Solar cooking is easy.
- Delicious: Hot enough to cook quickly, mild enough to retain natural flavor.
- Portable: Folds into a slim 7.5 lb/ 3.4kg package. Perfect for RVing, camping or just relaxing and solar cooking at home.
Specifications The nitty gritty details about this product.
Here’s the specs.
- Dry Weight: 7 lbs (3.18kg)
- Oven Volume: 40oz (1.2L) fluid or up to 3 lbs (1.4kg) of food
- Oven Dimensions: 2.7” (7.0cm) outside diameter, 2.1” (5.4cm) inside diameter , 24” (61cm) length
- Unit Open Size: 24” (61cm) long x 16” (41cm) tall x 12” (30cm) wide
- Unit Closed Size: 24” (61cm) long x 8” (20cm) tall x 5” (13cm) wide
- Estimated Power Output: 200 Watts in full sunlight
- Maximum Temperature: 550°F (288°C)
- Working Temperature: 200°F (93°C) – 450°F (232°C)
UPC Code: 856563005002
What’s Included What’s all included with your purchase.
What a deal!
GoSun Sport Solar Stove: With industry grade annodized aluminum reflectors and stainless steel legs that function as carrying handles
Stainless Steel Cooking Tray: Including detachable handle that threads onto inside of tray for compact storage
Scrubby Cleaning Tool: Designed for the occasonal easy cleanup
Starter Cookbooklet: Outlining basic stratgies for cooking a valiety of dishes
User's Manual: Always a good thing to have
FAQ Some of your top questions answered.
We’ve got answers.
What can the GoSun Sport cook?
GoSun does not recommend boiling water in the Sport directly against the tube. We are however currently in the final stages of manufacturing the GoSun Brew, our water boiling insert for the GoSun Sport. To be kept in the loop about GoSun, join our mailing list at the bottom of this page.
How much Sun do I need to cook?
You might be surprised how little Sun is needed to finish a meal in a solar powered oven. As a rule of thumb, the stove will cook quickly if you can see a defined shadow from your hand even when overcast, windy and in some cases rainy. If thick clouds are spotty, cooking is still possible, though it will take longer as the stove builds up heat during the sunny periods. We suggest using a weather tracking app like My Radar to help plan and set you up for success!
How do I know when my food is done?
Many foods will finish cooking when the internal temperature of the food hits near 212°F/100°C in the GoSun oven. This means that steam is a strong indicator of a dish's progress. Noticing smell is another easy and surprisingly intuitive way to judging your food's progress, just make sure not to burn your nose! Give it a couple tries and you'll be a pro.
This is the best solar oven I have tried. It cooks at a very hot temperature, it will cook at any altitude and any outside temperature. All it needs is the sun. The only drawback is that you have to cut the food items to fit into the tray. It can actually be used on a daily basis as it cooks quickly and the food is so tasty as it doesn't dry out the food.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.