The Yeti Link Expansion Module allows you to chain a Yeti Tank Expansion Battery to a Yeti Lithium Portable Power Station to increase your energy storage capacity. When placed in “Car Mode,” Yeti Link can also be used to recharge a Yeti Lithium from your vehicle. NOTE: Link is only compatible with a Yeti 1000, 1400, or 3000 Lithium. Open Box items may look and feel brand new, although packaging may no longer be up to Goal Zero standards to sell as brand new. Products may be unused returns or demo models and no longer have packaging. Product are in good condition and verified to be functional. No Returns or Exchanges. 6 Month Warranty. Additional promos or discounts cannot be applied to the already reduced price. Compatible with Yeti X and Yeti Lithium Power Stations 1000W and up. NOTE: The Link is NOT compatible with the Yeti X 230W Power Supply that comes with Yeti 3000X and higher. Link can be used with included Power Supply or the Yeti X 120W Power Supply that comes with the Yeti 1000X/1500X.
Yeti Link Car Mode
- Quickly and easily recharge a Yeti Lithium from your vehicle while on the move.
- When placed in "Car Mode," Yeti Link allows you to safely pull power from your vehicle's alternator. Charge rates vary from 25A - 50A (300W - 750W) depending on Yeti Lithium size and capacity.
- NOTE: Link must be in Car Mode to utilize this feature or it will drain your vehicle’s battery. All Links comes standard set in "Tank Mode." To switch from Tank Mode to Car Mode, push pinhole reset button on top of the Link four times. When Link is in Car Mode, all four indicator lights will turn on and blink together. To switch back to Tank Mode, press pinhole reset button four more times. When Link is in Tank Mode, lights will scroll from bottom to top individually
GOAL ZERO YETI HOME ENERGY STORAGE
- Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
- Our industry-leading battery chaining technology allows you to connect cost-effective lead-acid batteries to our high-quality Yeti Lithium power stations to easily scale your energy storage capacity.
- Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
- Max Input from Yeti Tank to
- Goal Zero Yeti 1000 454-605W
- Goal Zero Yeti 1400 454-750W
- Goal Zero Yeti 3000 750W
- Do not exceed 22V input
- 8mm Charging Port (input): 14 - 22V Do not exceed 150W (10A) per port
- External Battery Connector (ouput): 65A charge controller
- Product SKU: 98200R
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (680 g)
- Dimensions: 10.25 x 3.3 x 1.5 in (26 x 8.4 x 3.8 cm)
- Warranty: 6 months
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.