Upgraded to include the new 2000W AC inverter, the Yeti 3000X will power your life at home, at work, and on the road. Five versatile port options allow you to run everything from power tools and refrigerators to electric bikes and wood-fired grills. Power vans, trailers, tailgates, workshops, essential circuits in your home, and more.
Yeti 3000X Highlights
- With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency home backup.
- Increased 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
- Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
- Charge the Yeti 3000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
- Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life.
Three Ways to Charge
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will provide 200W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 3000X in 18-36 hours of sun.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 14 hours using the included 230W Power Supply AC Wall Charger.
- The Goal Zero Yeti 3000X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
- 230W AC Wall Charger: 14 Hours
- 100W of Solar (Boulder/Nomad 100 (BC) ): 36-72 Hours
- 200W of Solar (Boulder (BC) ): 18-36 Hours
- 400W of Solar (Boulder 200 X 2): 9-18 Hours
- 600W of Solar (Boulder 200 X 3): 6-12 Hours
- 800W of Solar (Boulder 200 X 4): 6-9 Hours
- 1200W of Solar (Boulder 200 X 6): 6 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 - 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
- 12V Power Pole port (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge)
- (output, pure sine wave)
- 230V AC Inverter: 230VAC 50Hz, 8.5A (2000W, 3500W surge)
- (output, pure sine wave) (Universal or Type I AC outlets)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 3032Wh (10.8V, 280.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 842.4Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 253g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
- Product SKU: 36400
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 69.78 lbs (31.65 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 13.6 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 34.54 cm)
- Operating usage temperature:32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 24 months
- Smart Phone (12 Wh): 253
- Tablet (30 Wh): 101
- Laptop (50 Wh): 61
- POV Camera (5 Wh): 607
- DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 169
- Head Lamp (5 Wh): 607 Hours of Runtime
- Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 Wh): 674
- Light Bulb (11 Wh): 276
- CPAP (65 Wh): 47
- TV (42" LED) (100 Wh): 31
- Pellet Grill (60 Wh): 51
- Microwave (1000 Wh): 3
- Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 122
- Mini Fridge (35 Wh): 87
- Full Size Refrigerator (55 Wh): 55
- Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 Wh): 2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.