A small, all-in-one power bank designed to charge phones, tablets, small laptops, and more. It’s easily recharged by plugging into an outlet at home and pairs well with Goal Zero’s line of rugged solar panels for an on-the-go solution.
Yeti 150 Highlights
- Plug-and-play, silent, fume-free power. 150Wh, 14Ah (12V) battery capacity.
- Variety of powering options including: two USB ports, an AC outlet and 12V output.
- Portable 12 lb (5.4 kg) power station for keeping lights, phones, and laptops charged while camping, in case of an emergency, or wherever you may need power.
- Yeti 150 Portable Power Pack
- Wall Charger
- Charge Times
- Wall Charger (45W): 6 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 8 hours
- Nomad 20: 12-24 Hours
- Nomad 50: 5-10 Hours
- Boulder 50: 5-10 Hours
- 2 USB ports (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, modified sine wave): 110V, 60Hz, 0.7A (80W continuous, 160W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm, blue, circle): 14-29V, up to 5A (60W max)
- Cell Chemistry: AGM Lead Acid
- Peak Capacity: 168Wh (12V, 14Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Internal Battery Dimensions: 6.0in L x 3.8in W x 3.7 H
- Fuses: 20A, user replaceable fuse
- Product SKU: 22004
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.75 x 5.75 x 6.75 in (19.7 x 14.6 x 17.2 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 180 Days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.