Charge a wide range of small to medium size devices from the sun with this 20 watt foldable solar panel. The Nomad 20 features our new solar charger design, durable enough to last through any adventure and sleek enough to fit in any pack or bag. Includes integrated cable storage, built-in Flip dock, and adjustable kickstand.
Nomad 20 Highlights
- Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can position your panel for optimal solar collection.
- Integrated 8mm cable and USB port let you charge a range of small to medium size devices including phones, tablets, power banks, and more. If you want to capture more sun, the 8mm cable lets you chain additional solar panels for faster charge time.
- Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
- Flip 36: 4-8 Hours
- Venture 30: 3-6 Hours
- Venture 70: 5.5-11 Hours
- Sherpa 40: 4-8 Hours
- Sherpa 100PD: 7.5-15 Hours
- Sherpa 100AC: 7.5-15 Hours
- Yeti 200X: 11-22 Hours
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm, male): 14 - 22V, up to 1.3A (20W max)
- USB port: 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
- Weight: 2.28 lbs (1.03 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 11.5 x 21.75 x 0.75 in (29.2 x 55.3 x 1.9 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 11.5 x 7.4 x 1.25 in (29.2 x 19 x 3.2 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rated Power: 20W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 18 - 22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.