Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 100 Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
Boulder 100 Highlights
100 Watt (18-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement 100 Watt (18-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement
Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
What Can the Boulder 100 Charge?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 100 is best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa 100 and Yetis.
Recommended Yeti Pairings
- Yeti 500X: Charges in 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: Charges in 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: Charges in 36-72 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Yeti 200X: 2-4 Hours
- Yeti 400: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 7-14 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 16-32 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 22-44 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 36-72 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 36-72 Hours
- Solar Port: (blue, 8mm): 14-22V up to 7A (100W max)
- Product SKU: 32407
- Weight: 20.1 lbs (9.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 40.0 x 26.75 x 1.75 in (101.6 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Rated Power: 100 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.