The SoundExtreme powersports sound bar and LED lighting system is perfect for your ATV/UTV, boat, and golf cart. 100% waterproof, dustproof, and dirtproof. 500 watts of power to 8 marine grade speakers provides a great listening experience. With our EcoCast feature connect up to 50 Sound Extremes at a time!
- Marine-grade speakers in IP66 enclosure providing 100% waterproof, dirt proof and dustproof audio
- 500 watts of peak power output
- 8 marine grade speakers: 2 tweeters, 4 mid-range and 2 side mounted woofers
- Two internal independently sealed cavities for true left and right stereo sound
- Bluetooth 5.0 for long range reliable wireless connection to smartphone
- EcoCast allows up to 50 soundbars to be connected together or connect to any ECOXGEAR speaker with the EcoCast feature.
- Integrated on speaker controls: Power, mode (Bluetooth/FM/Aux in), volume, skip FWD/Back, Ecocast, lights, Bluetooth
- Built in microphone for speakerphone calls.
- Multi-color LED’s backlight all 8 speakers: chose from red, green, white. Sync to music, solid color on or off.
- Rear Facing LED light bar can be turned on separately from the speaker LED’s. LED light bar can sync to music, steady light on, or off.
- Waterproof 12V auxiliary power out connection cables to connect to your vehicle’s battery
- Waterproof Aux In connection port to play audio from a wired device
- Waterproof Aux out jack to daisy chain to other optional wired speakers
- Waterproof 5V USB charge out to give a boost to your phone or other devices
- Mounting brackets and integrated threaded mounting holes for multiple mounting configuration options
- What’s in the box: SoundExtreme powersports soundbar, BLE ( Bluetooth) remote control.
Size & Weight
- Length: 25.5”
- Width: 4.5”
- Height: 4.5”
- Weight: 11 lbs.
Inputs & Outputs
- 5V USB out 2.1 A
- Aux In (3.5mm)
- Input Voltage: 12VDC, 10A (requires connection to external DC battery for power)
What's In The Box
- 6ft Power Cable for Connecting to Vehicle 12V Battery
- Auxiliary power out mating connector
- 2x Mounting Brackets
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Long Range RF Wireless Remote Control for Lighting and Audio Controls
Is the SoundExtreme waterproof & can the SoundExtreme be used over/near water?
YES. The SoundExtreme meets the IPX6 waterproof standard. The SoundExtreme can be used by the pool, the hot tub and the ocean without issues. Batten down the hatches and play your tunes worry free!
What is IPX6?
The IPX6 Waterproof Standard means that the product is protected against powerful water jets.
Does the SoundExtreme work with any Bluetooth enabled Device?
The SoundExtreme waterproof speaker connects to any device that uses Bluetooth connectivity for audio. Laptops, Desktops, Tablets and Smartphones are all compatible! All Apple, Android, Blackberry and Windows devices are sure to be compatible.
How far can the SoundExtreme be away from my Bluetooth device?
The connectivity for the SoundExtreme is designed and tested to far exceed 30 feet (up to 100ft) from your Bluetooth device. Walls, leaded glass windows and metal studs inside the drywall will affect the range operation.
The sound is distorted, how can it be improved?
Try lowering the volume control of your connected device or musical instrument. Also, try to reduce the overall volume of the SoundExtreme
The SoundExtreme will not pair With Bluetooth Device?
Make sure that your device is compatible with Bluetooth. Turn off your SoundExtreme and Bluetooth device, then power on and reconnect. Make sure that Bluetooth mode is selected on your SoundExtreme
Volume level is low when playing, how do I make it louder?
First, increase the volume on your device to maximum. Next increase the volume on the SoundExtreme by pressing the Volume + button. If increasing the volume on the SoundExtreme and / or increasing the volume on your Bluetooth device does not work, the SoundExtreme may be in Power Save Mode.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.