The EcoBoulder Plus Bluetooth Speaker is 100% waterproof, submersible, and even floats. Let it sit outside in the rain or snow or drop it in a river – it keeps on playing. The EcoBoulder Plus wirelessly connects via Bluetooth to your smartphone, tablet, or laptop with up to 100ft of range. A simple touch of the EcoTalk button activates the built-in microphone connecting you with Siri or ok Google voice assistants. 100 watts of peak output power, containing an 8” main Driver, 3” tweeter plus an 8” subwoofer for a balanced, full sound with crisp highs, clear vocals, warm midrange, and deep bass. Includes AUX in & USB charge port, AM/FM radio with 5 presets. Up to 50 hours of Playtime/100 Hours Standby. The EcoBoulder Plus is dirt/dust proof, and even floats.
- 100% waterproof and dustproof. Meets IP67 international waterproof and dustproof standards.
- Drop the EcoBoulder Plus in your pool, lake or ocean, no worries – it floats.
- 100-watts dynamic power amplifier for massive sound.
- User adjustable EQ (Treble and Bass). Tune the audio output to match your listening preference.
- 3-way speaker system w/ 8” full range main driver + 3” Tweeter + 8” rear facing subwoofer
- Includes 1/8” (3.5mm) auxiliary audio input jack to play from any wired audio source.
- Digital AM/FM radio with 5 preset equalizer sound profiles.
- ECOTALK: Microphone built in for Siri & Google support and speakerphone capability.
- 5V, 2.1A USB port for fast portable device charging.
- Back-lit buttons and large LED display for night viewing.
- Oversized rugged wheels and telescoping handle for easy transport.
- Integrated Velcro pouch for easy transport and storage of accessories
- Removable IP67 waterproof phone case included for same use and storage of your device near the water
- Play on standard AC wall power for continuous play. When using the integrated rechargeable battery you can enjoy up to 50+ hours of playtime at typical listening levels (10+ hours at max volume levels and up to 100 hours on standby or very low volume levels).
- Bluetooth 4.1 streams audio wirelessly from up to 100 feet away via your Smartphone, tablet or any Bluetooth enabled device.
- ECOCONNECT: Pair 2 EcoBoulder Plus’s together at a distance up to 30 feet between the two speakers and be completely immersed in sound. You can pair 1 EcoBoulder Plus to any other ECOXGEAR speaker that supports the ECOCONNECT feature, including the original EcoBoulder..(Note: ECOCONNECT only supports Bluetooth Audio. You cannot stream AM/FM or Aux in audio between the two speakers).
Size & Weight
- Length: 12”
- Width: 15”
- Height: 20”
- Weight: 27 lbs.
Inputs & Outputs
- 5V USB out 2.1 A
- 110-230V, 50-60Hz AC IN
- Aux In (3.5mm)
- SLA Rechargeable Battery
- Up to 50 hours playtime at normal volume levels.
- Fully re-charges in 7-8 hours.
Is the EcoBoulder+ waterproof & can the EcoBoulder+ be used in water?
YES. The EcoBoulder+ meets the IPX7 waterproof standard. The EcoBoulder+ can be used in the pool, the hot tub and the ocean without issues. Batten down the hatches and play your tunes worry free! Plus, the EcoBoulder+ floats! (Be careful, the charging caps and waterproof compartment must be closed properly to keep the EcoBoulder+ watertight.)
What is IPX7?
The IPX7 Waterproof Standard means that the product is protected against water immersion. ECOXGEAR tests all their products by submerging them in AT LEAST 3 feet of water. This means that our products, including the EcoBoulder+ can withstand use in the water. Be careful of other products that claim to be waterproof but are only IPX5 or less. They will leak and sink to the bottom of the pool under the fun conditions above.
Does the EcoBoulder+ work with any Bluetooth enabled Device?
The EcoBoulder+ waterproof speaker connects to any device that uses Bluetooth connectivity for audio. Laptops, Desktops, Tablets and Smartphones are all compatible! All Apple, Android, Blackberry and Windows devices are sure to be compatible.
How far can the EcoBoulder+ be away from my Bluetooth device?
The connectivity for the EcoBoulder+ is designed and tested to far exceed 30 feet (up to 100ft) from your Bluetooth device. Walls, leaded glass windows and metal studs inside the drywall will affect the range operation.
The sound is distorted, how can it be improved?
Try lowering the volume control of your connected device or musical instrument. Also, try to reduce the overall volume of the EcoBoulder+.
The EcoBoulder+ will not pair With Bluetooth Device?
Make sure that your device is compatible with Bluetooth. Turn off your EcoBoulder+ and Bluetooth device, then power on and reconnect. Make sure that Bluetooth mode is selected on your EcoBoulder+.
I plugged in a microphone into the MIC port on the EcoBoulder+ and it is not working?
The MIC port on the EcoBoulder+ is for use with dynamic microphones only (please check to ensure the microphone you are using is dynamic and not condenser type).
The AM/FM reception is poor, how can I improve it?
To adjust AM/FM reception, move entire product. To improve FM reception, do not use USB charging ports and unplug from AC power.
Water is draining from bottom of unit, should I be concerned?
Holes in the base of the EcoBoulder+ speaker are designed to allow excess water run-off to drain away from the speaker. Water draining from this area is normal and safe.
Volume level is low when playing, how do I make it louder?
First, increase the volume on your device to maximum. Next increase the volume on the EcoBoulder+ by pressing the Volume + button. If increasing the volume on the EcoBoulder+ and / or increasing the volume on your Bluetooth device does not work, the EcoBoulder+ may be in Power Save Mode.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.