Get off the grid and stay off the grid with EcoFlow 110W Solar Panel Charger. Made up of the efficient Mono-crystalline silicon cells available, recharge DELTA and your electronic devices, and keep your equipment running off of your portable power station without interruption. (For RIVER users, please purchase an extra MC4 to Type-C cable to charge with the 110W solar panel.)
What's In The Box
- 1x 110W Solar Panel Charger
- 1x 110W Solar Panel Charger Bag
- 1x MC4 to XT60 Cable
- 1x User Guide
- Unfolded Dimensions: 20.2*62.5*0.8 in (51.4*158*2.0 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 20.2*16.5*0.8 in (51.4*42*2.0 cm)
- Weight: 13.2 lb(6KG) Solar Panel 8.8lb (4KG)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Rated Power: 110W(+/-5W)*
- Efficiency: 20%-21%
- MC4 Solar Port to XT60 80V(max), up to 10A (max)
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.7V(Vmp18.5V)
- Short Circuit Current: 6.3A(Imp 6.0A)
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
- Chainable? Yes, EF DELTA up to 400W, RIVER 370 only one each port
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
What can it charge?
- Connect the solar panel directly to recharge a portable power station.
- Can be used to recharge DELTA 1000 or DELTA 1300.
- The 110W solar panel works the best with DELTA. The charging time is weather dependent.
- DELTA 1000: 9-15 hours
- DELTA 1300: 11-22 hours