The Grape Solar 600-Watt Off-Grid Solar Panel Kit is ideal for a variety of applications, including RVs, boats, 12-Volt battery charging, small pumps, charging small electronic devices and operating LED lights. Made with high efficiency solar cells with high module conversion efficiency and long-term output reliability, this solar kit is easy to install and virtually maintenance-free. An anodized aluminum frame and a sealed junction box makes the panel weatherproof for outdoor use. Panels include bypass diodes. This system will provide approximately 1,800-Watt hours or 150 Amp hours of charge per average day. The kit includes: 3 x GS-STAR-200W solar panels, a 40 Amp Grape Solar Zenith MPPT charge controller, cables and manual. 12-Volt deep cycle battery not included.
- Runs loads like mini fridge, 1/2 HP pumps, TV, small power tools
- Compatible with deep cycle batteries including lithium-ion
- Produces on average 150 Amp-hours/1,800-Watt-hours per day
- MPPT charge controller boosts power efficiency when compared to traditional PWM charge controllers
- Ideal for running small pumps, lights or any other small off-grid need
- 200-Watt mono crystalline panels with anodized aluminum frames and tempered glass for outdoor use and superior performance
- Panels have secure and worry-free 5-year product warranty and 25-year linear output performance warranty guaranteed
- Battery and AC inverter not included, a minimum of one 12-Volt deep cycle battery is necessary to use this kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.