Get the ability to run small pumps or lights with this Grape Solar Off-Grid Solar Panel Kit. The kit Includes: 2-piece Grape Solar GS-Star-200W 200-Watt monocrystalline solar panels, a 40 Amp Grape Solar Comet charge controller, cables and manual. Use this kit for RVs, boats, 12-Volt battery charging or charging small electronic devices. The panels are constructed of anodized aluminum frame with a sealed junction box making it great for outdoor use. When in use, this system provides 1200-Watt hours or 100 Amp hours of charge per day. Made with high efficiency crystalline solar cells for years of service, this solar kit is easy to install and virtually maintenance free.
- Runs loads like mini fridge, 1/2 HP pumps, TV, small power tools
- Compatible with deep cycle batteries including lithium-ion
- Can be expanded with 1 additional 200-Watt panel
- Ideal for running small pumps and lights or charging your portable electronic devices
- Monocrystalline panel with anodized aluminum frames and tempered glass for outdoor use and superior performance
- Panel's bypass diodes reduce shade losses in series strings
- 40 Amp Grape Solar comet PWM charge controller allows you to add up to 1 more panel with additional cables (use part GS-200-EXP)
- Kit comes with all cables and connectors for quick and easy set-up
- Battery not included, a minimum of one 12-Volt deep cycle battery is necessary to use this kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.