The Grape Solar 20 Amp PWM solar charge controller keeps batteries regulated and prevents them from overcharging and discharging. A DC load control feature makes this charge controller ideal for LED lights. A digital display makes monitoring current, discharge current and battery bank capacity a breeze.
- Can handle up to 300-Watt/600-Watt of panel power at 12-Volt/24-Volt
- Automatic 12-Volt/24-Volt system voltage detection
- Multiple load control timer settings with DC terminal and 1 USB output
- Digital display shows charging current, discharge current and battery bank capacity
- USB port for directly charging portable devices
- Maximum solar input voltage: 55-Volt
- Maximum charging current: 20 Amp
- Monitor your system with in depth LCD display
- Device is designed to flush mount, please see product manual for details
- Load output for running DC loads through your charge controller
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.