Grape Solar 100-Watt monocrystalline Flex panels utilize advanced technology back contact monocrystalline cells laminated into a flexible plastic sheet. The result is a panel far more rugged than the traditional glass and aluminum modules with the twice the efficiency (approximately 20%) of flexible thin film panels. The plastic back sheet can be curved up to a 15 arc and mounted on RVs, Boats, Cabins, etc. The ultra-thin design also allows for easy storage and/or transport.
- Advanced technology back contact cells allow for flexibility and increased wattage per square feet
- Unique frameless design includes 4 metal reinforced mounting holes for easy installation
- Rigorous quality control to meet the highest international standards
- High transmittance, flexible lamination material is less prone to cracking than traditional glass
- Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and weak light environments
- Positive and negative leads equipped with MC4 -comparable connectors
- 2 bypass diodes minimizes performance drop due to partial shade
- Designed for off-grid use only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.