The MyFAK (My First Aid Kit) was designed with three goals: Adaptive - Functional - Indestructible. This First Aid Kit can be used anywhere from a day at the park with the kids, a multi-day backpacking adventure, or off-road in your Jeep. If you're out there, the MyFAK will be there for you.
- Height: 7.5 inches
- Width: 6.5 inches
- Depth: 5 inches
- Weight: 975 - 1275 g
- Skill Level (Basic, Advanced or Pro): Basic and Advanced
- Type: Universal
- Group Size: 2+
- Environment: Dry, Dirty, Muddy, and Light Rain
Tear-Away Back Panel
- In an emergency situation, speed is the most important factor. This rip-away design enables you to grab your MyFAK without any unbuckling.
- Because of it's Velcro backing, the MyFAK bag can be easily secured to any loose knit fabric. (e.g. the rear of a car seat, or your grandma's sweater)
- The two buttoned Molle straps on the back of the MyFAK bag are perfect for attaching this Kit to another bag... or whatever your heart desires.
Heavy Duty Handle
- Made to last. This handle is high quality and heavy duty. Designed to be easy to grab and easily attachable.
- We created this bag to give you quick access to your First Aid Supplies. This tri-fold design makes it easy to see what you need, when you need it.
- The last thing you want in an emergency situation is a stuck zipper. We thought of that. So we put the largest, highest quality zipper we could find on this Kit. Go ahead, try to get it to snag.
Molle Straps and Velcro
- We included these high quality molle straps and velcro patches. Just in case you wanted to add more to this kit...but on the outside. So go ahead, attach whatever suits your fancy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.